Re: [pacificnw-acappella] Re: Rezonate takes 1st place at the 2009 PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

  • Eric Chung
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
      Eric Chung from Strangers in Harmony here.  On behalf of our fledging group, I just wanted to both thank the organizers for putting on a seamless show and to congratulate all of the performers on outstanding performances all around.  We were thrilled and honored to be competing with all of you!  We look forward to sharing the stage with all of you again, whether at next year's PNW Sweeps or somewhere else soon.

      --Eric

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
        Essence of Larynx would like to thank everyone at Saturday's
        competition. The groups were great, friendly, intelligent, and fun to
        hang out with. The audience was warm and wonderful. The venue staff
        was excellent.

        And kudos and congratulations to Rezonate! You'll represent well at
        the Finals.

        We had a wonderful time in Washington, and hope we can return soon and
        sing again with all of you!

        --
        Mister Tim
        Essence of Larynx