Re: Rezonate takes 1st place at the 2009 PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

  • rick_collett
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
      Gary, thanks for a great show.

      Who knew that with only five groups competing that it would be such an
      awesome show!

      Gary forgot to mention that Rezonate also won Audience Favorite.

      Rick Collett
      longtime Harmony Sweepstakes fan
    • Eric Chung
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
        Eric Chung from Strangers in Harmony here.  On behalf of our fledging group, I just wanted to both thank the organizers for putting on a seamless show and to congratulate all of the performers on outstanding performances all around.  We were thrilled and honored to be competing with all of you!  We look forward to sharing the stage with all of you again, whether at next year's PNW Sweeps or somewhere else soon.

        --Eric

        Who knew that with only five groups competing that it would be such an
        awesome show!

        Gary forgot to mention that Rezonate also won Audience Favorite.

        Rick Collett
        longtime Harmony Sweepstakes fan

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:pacificnorthwest-acappella-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:pacificnorthwest-acappella-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Mister Tim
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
          Essence of Larynx would like to thank everyone at Saturday's
          competition. The groups were great, friendly, intelligent, and fun to
          hang out with. The audience was warm and wonderful. The venue staff
          was excellent.

          And kudos and congratulations to Rezonate! You'll represent well at
          the Finals.

          We had a wonderful time in Washington, and hope we can return soon and
          sing again with all of you!

          --
          Mister Tim
          Essence of Larynx