Seattle Contemporary A Cappella - Open Call for Auditions

  • jazzyandrew2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hey all,

      Seattle Cont. A Acappella, a brand new ensemble in the Northwest is
      looking for all voices. We plan to grow to a max of 20 voices. We are a
      mixed ensemble of talent local musicians who share a vision to create
      new and exciting contemporary a cappella work in the Puget Sound Area.
      We perform anything from jazz, to pop, and even some classical. We are
      partnered with CASA, the Contemporary Acappella Society, who provides,
      leadership, possible funding, and exposure. We seek to perform at local
      venues such as sporting events, jazz festivals, schools, and even
      participate in competitions across the Northwest. We plan to start this
      summer. Spread the word and visit:
      http://seaacappella.weebly.com/index.html
      for audition info!