Seattle alternative vocal band holding auditions!

  • aeglassman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009

      Seattle's Elegant Catastrophe Singers seek a singer, male or female, to join our alternative/electronic-influenced vocal band. We're a collaborative, boundary-pushing vocal group that writes original music and reinterprets existing material to make it our own.

      We've had a variety of small and opening gigs and are pushing towards our first solo headlining show in Seattle. We're extremely collaborative and focus on the process of creation as well as having a blast singing together twice a week.

      If you have demos or other recordings you want us to listen to, send us a link or mp3s with your audition email. Pluses include: previous a cappella or other organized singing experience; experience in vocal arranging, songwriting experience, and vocal percussion/ beatbox skills.

      Auditions will be held by appointment â€" please contact Ariel Glassman at elegantcatastrophe@... to set up a time.