Feb. 6 deadline to apply for PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

  • g_witley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2009
      Hello A Cappella groups and fans,

      The deadline for applying for the 2009 PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival is
      rapidly approaching. The deadline is February 6, 2009!

      To apply, visit our website (<http://www.mce.org/pages/Harmony.htm>), download and
      complete the application and send it to me by Feb. 6th.

      Special Note: If you competed in the 2007 or 2008 PNW Regionals, you do not need to
      resubmit a bio or photo as long as you still have the same group. If this applies to you,
      just complete the application and mail it to us with the application fee.

      Our special guest hosts are The Baudboys (<http://www.baudboys.com/>), the 2008 PNW
      Champs!

      Please help get the word out about this annual event. Forward this message to bulletin
      boards, other groups, etc. so we can have another fantastic line-up of a cappella groups.

      Thanks!

      Gary Witley
      Director
      PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      Artistic Director
      Masterworks Choral Ensemble
      <http://www.mce.org/index.htm>

      If you can walk, you can dance.