Jared Allen to Perform at Ogden Amphitheater!

  • Jared Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 11:15 AM
      Untitled Document
      Local entertainer Jared Allen will make his solo debut on September 20 at 7:30 pm at the Ogden City Amphitheater. For eight years Allen has been the driving force--the front man--for nationally-acclaimed vocal band T Minus 5. He is also the co-creator and co-producer of A Cappellastock, the West's premier a cappella event.

      A long-overdue event, Allen's solo debut represents a showcase for his passion: music and performing. He has performed widely throughout the Western and Midwestern US with the likes of Grammy award winner Christopher Cross, Entertainer of the year Neal McCoy, LA Music Award Winner Carly Goodwin, and many more. While classically-trained, he can wail the latest pop hits or bring you to tears with a flawless Italian aria. He can deliver spot-on musical humor—having you in stitches one minute—yet turn around and create a sense of peace through a smooth ballad. Whatever the musical genre, he works tirelessly to provide crowds of all sizes with high-energy and high-quality entertainment.

      He jokingly refers to himself as a "hack", but hires the best musicians around (his accompanist Zoltan Vegvari, the acclaimed Hungarian jazz pianist). He backs-up his on-stage experience with a degree in musical/ethnic geography. "Doing a solo show gives me a chance to share both my musical flexibility and my love of performing," Allen explains, "I get to entertain with music that truly speaks to my soul…and stuff the audience will thoroughly enjoy too."

      For tickets and more information about Jared Allen's debut solo show on September 20th 7:30 pm at the Ogden Amphitheater, see www.jaredallenentertainment.com or call 801-725-4235.

      The event is sponsored by Downtown Ogden Inc. and the Ogden Amphitheater.

      Manage your subscription
      Share this message with others:   del.icio.us   Digg   reddit   Facebook   StumbleUpon