New A Cappella Comedy CD from Dirty Dan Harris (yes, this is an advertisement)

  • Dan Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      Hi vocal fans! I'm Dirty Dan Harris, the guy who sings "The Squirrels
      Are Trying to Kill Me"
      I'm a longtime beatbox artist and comedy A Cappella musician hiding
      out in Bellingham, WA. I'm hosting my music here:
      http://www.soundclick.com/danharrisandthebellinghamoralpleasure
      (Rated PG-13)
      I just finished my 4th album "Ghost Town" and I thought you guys might
      wanna have a listen. You might be reminded of the Bobs or Frank Zappa.
      It's catchy stuff with less than normal lyrics, and plenty of mouth
      noises.
      Visit me here: http://danharris.atspace.com/ghost.html
      You can listen to the album online.
      If you like what you hear, and you'd like to help me pay for my monkey
      farm.... I mean.. uh help me pay for college... download some mp3s or
      buy a CD!
      10 years too late, I've mastered the art of the CD hidden bonus track.
      and I put something like 10 hidden bonus tracks on this CD. It got a
      little out of control. Sorry about that.