Apply NOW for the NW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

  • g_witley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      The Feb. 2nd application deadline is fast approaching for the 2008 NW Harmony
      Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival being held in Olympia, WA on March 8, 2008.

      This year's special guest host is THE COATS (www.thecoats.net).

      When was the last time you group got to share the stage with a national winner (The
      Coats) and sing for 1,000 screaming a cappella fans. We have a fantastic audience and
      venue, just ask any of the past competing groups.

      The NW has produced three national winner: The Coats, m-pact and Groove for Thought.
      Could your group be the 4th?

      Visit our website (www.MCE.org) to download the application and all the info you need.

      You can also send me a direct email and I'll send you the need materials or answer any
      questions you have. (Gary Witley: gwitley@...)

      Keep singing!