BlueStreet Jazz Voices - Saturday, Jan 19th at the NEW Roosevelt H.S. Perf Theat

  • bluestreetpaul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      Please join our 20 voices and band for an evening of wonderful
      evening of vocal jazz in the brand new Roosevelt H.S. Performance
      Theater.....and our free chocolate bar....

      Please go to our website www.bluestreetvoices.com for additional
      information and music samples.....

      BlueStreet is an IRS non-profit organization...

      BlueStreet Jazz Voices Presents:
      The Best is Yet to Come (and their famous chocolate buffet)

      DATE: January 19th
      TIME: 7:30pm
      LOCATION: Roosevelt High School's NEW Performing Arts Center
      1410 NE 66th St
      Seattle, WA 98115

      Tickets: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/25922

      Upcoming Performances: