Apply NOW for the 2008 NW Regional Harmony Sweepstakes

  • g_witley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hello A Cappella groups and fans,

      There are just four weeks left until the February 2 deadline for applying to compete in the
      2008 NW Harmony Sweepstakes on March 8, 2008 in Olympia, Washington.

      Realtime, our 2007 regional champs and audience favorite, return as host and guest artist
      for this year's competition.

      I've attached the application as a WORD document.

      Here is the link to our web page with more info about the event.

      http://www.mce.org/

      If you have competed in the last two NW Harmony regionals, you can submit a
      "streamlined" application. This means that IF your personnel and contact info has not
      changed, you do not need to submit a photo or bio or contact info. Just complete the
      application, sign it, and send it with your application fee ($10 per group member) to

      c/o Gary Witley, Director
      NW Harmony Sweepstakes
      PO Box 1091
      Olympia, WA 98507-1091

      So, don't delay, don't be left out! Submit your application by February 2, 2008 and be part
      of the a cappella fun.

      Gary Witley, Director
      NW Harmony Sweepstakes
      gwitley@...