2007 Evergreen A Cappella Festival - Sponsorship and Ad Promotion.

  • Edwin P. Dierdorff, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      Good Morning

      Hi There,

      We have a great opportunity if you have a cappella group or business
      and would like to increase your exposure to a regional audiance
      covering from Alaska, Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, Montana (U.S.)
      and British Columbia and Alberta (Canada). This includes exposure to
      regional high school and college groups; Sweet Adelines,
      International, and other a cappella singers through out the northwest.

      This event is of course, the 2007 Evergreen A Cappella Festival in
      Bellevue, Washington on October 16th - 21st at Meydenbauer Center in
      downtown Bellevue.

      If you would like to be one of our sponsors please feel free to e-mail

      Kendall Williams, Chair at kendall.a.williams@... or

      We will be able to give you a price list and would love to have you
      as a sponsor or have your ad in our program.

      You may also contact us via our website at:

      http://www.acappellafestival.org or http://www.nwsound.org

      We hope to see you there!