The Fault Line looking for the right voice!

  • jbratzy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      The Fault Line, vocal rocks newest bad boys, looking for a tenor.
      Click on this to see us on NBC's America's Got Talent:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lzu4CK8Ek-c

      We are looking for a fifth guy that will make a good fit. We want
      someone with an excellent tenor voice that can help out with some of
      the rock leads, good looks to include being 5'9" or taller, in his
      20s, and willing to travel on a full touring schedule. This is a
      great opportunity for a serious vocal musician to step out with us
      into our new found fame. We are serious, organized and committed to
      capitalizing on our recent success. We are based in New York.
      Serious inquiries only to:

      Pat Ehrich
      General Manager
      The Fault Line