2007 Evergreen A Cappella Festival - Plan to attend.

  • Edwin P. Dierdorff, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      Make you plans to attend now.

      WHAT: 2007 Evergreen A Cappella Festival

      WHERE: Meydenbauer Center, Downtown - Bellevue, Washington

      Just minutes from Seattle, the SeaTac Airport on the I-5/I-90/I-405
      Corridor

      WHEN: October 16th - 21st, 2007

      COST: $55.00 Early Bird Registration (All Events Tickets)
      $65.00 General Registration (All Events Tickets)

      WHO: This is a regional festival and contest featuring ensembles from
      the Evergreen District of the Barbershop Harmony Society (Alaska,
      Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Canada (British Columbia, and
      Alberta). This festival will also include the annual fall district
      contest of the Evergreen District. There will be groups encompassing
      jazz, pop, gospel and barbershop including workshops and other events.

      WEBSITE:

      http://www.acappellafestival.org

      COME JOIN IN THE FUN AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!