Auditioning lead singer for Vancouver a cappella foursome

  • singer_bass
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 2:26 PM
      We are based in the Vancouver area and are auditioning male singers
      with a tenor range who possess a clear and strong voice with excellent
      pitch, and a great stage presence with an ease of building audience
      rapport.

      We have headlined concerts all over western Canada and the Pacific
      Northwest, appeared on the Chris Isaak Show, done voice-overs for an
      animated show, done a radio ad, and performed on a 10-day tour of
      Finland. We recorded a CD last year.

      Please contact me privately for further information.

      Brian