list of competing groups for 2007 NW Regional Harmony Sweepstakes

  • g_witley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hello a cappella fans! The applications are in, the deadline has passed and I'm pleased to
      announce the groups selected to compete at the 2007 NW A Cappella Festival.

      Here is the line-up of competing groups (in alphabetical not performance order):

      The Baudboys
      Bella
      Detour
      Double Deuce
      Four Real
      Realtime
      Rezonate
      V-Chord

      Host group: 2006 NW Regional Champs - Tongue-Tied A Cappella

      This event takes place at 7:30pm on Saturday, March 10, 2007, at the Washington Center
      for the Performing Arts in Olympia, Washington.

      Congrats to all the groups and good luck at the competition!

      Here are some useful links:

      Sponsors:
      Masterworks Choral Ensemble:http://www.mce.org/
      Primarily A Cappella: http://www.singers.com/