Applications due Feb. 2 for NW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

  • g_witley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      The Feb. 2nd deadline for applications to the NW Regiional Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella
      Festival (Sat. March 10, 2007) is fast approaching! Have you applied? Last year's event was
      one of the best ever. Don't miss out on this great venue to showcase your group!

      Use this link to download the application: http://www.mce.org/

      Scroll down beneath the photo of Tongue-Tied A Cappella (the host group) and you'll see the
      download link for the application.

      PS: Anyone wondering why we have the deadline a month prior to the show? Here's why.... It
      takes a lot of time to gather all the photos, contact info, group bios, etc. to give to our
      graphic designer so it call be "massaged" into the printed program and the print deadlines
      are TIGHT!

      So apply now to sing for a full house (1,000 people) of rabid acappella fans in Olympia!