Apply NOW for the NW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival!

  • g_witley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      This is reminder to get off the couch and apply for the NW Regional Harmony
      Sweepstakes A Capella Festival being held in Olympia, Washington on Saturday, March
      10th, 2007, at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts.

      The 2006 NW winners, Tongue-Tied A Cappella (a terrific group!) will host and present an
      awesome set of tunes while the judges are deliberating.

      The DEADLINE for applications to this year's event is soon (Feb. 2nd!!!!). Most groups are
      notoriously late in getting applications in. With the earlier than usual March date, it is
      imperative that we receive your applications as soon as possible. Don't miss out on your
      chance to win the NW Harmony Sweepstakes just because you forgot to apply!

      I know there are lots of great a cappella groups our there just waiting to perform in a
      wonderful venue that is well produced!

      To help you along, I've included the URL to our website so you can download the
      application.

      http://www.mce.org/

      If your group can't compete this year due to scheduling, etc. please forward this info on to
      other great groups that you now.

      One rule change: John Neal, the National Director of Harmony Sweepstakes, has changed
      the upper limit from 7 to 8 voices! So groups with from 3 to 8 voices may apply!

      Please contact me if you have any questions!

      In harmony,

      Gary Witley
      Co-Director, NW Harmony Sweepstakes