Acapella opportunities in Corvallis?

  • jhartdude
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm looking to join a group of casual (to moderately serious) singers
      in the Corvallis area. So far I've found a local barbershop ensemble
      but am looking for something a bit smaller. I figured being a college
      town there might be something already formed or at least some interest
      in putting one together.

      My range is baritone / lead and would love to hear from other folks
      who might be interested.

      Thanks,

      Joe