Versatile Singer Looking To Join Or Form Acappella Ensemble

  • pacificgroove2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      I'd love to become part of, or start, a small to medium sized acappella
      group. I'm especially interested in doing improvisation and/or
      creating arrangements based on improvisation--music with jazz,
      worldbeat, R&B, and/or doo wop influences. In another mode, I'd enjoy
      creating ambient, spiritually uplifting, new age type vocal music.

      I'm a talented and skilled vocalist, bass-baritone, with a background
      that includes jazz, rock, musical theater, and classical music. I've
      sung in one vocal improv group, plus jazz, gospel, world music choirs,
      and musical theater vocal ensembles.

      Please contact me, Andrew