ethnic a capella ?

  • urbn_hmstdr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      Hi, this might be a long shot but I am interested in performing ethnic
      a cappella. I have heard some cool stuff done with two female voices
      in the Celtic and Nordic traditions - harmonies that send tingles up
      your spine. Need another female voice that can harmonize by ear to do
      this. Also to do Appalachian spirituals, and mid-eastern flavor pieces
      (I am in a dance troupe), possibly with some simple percussion
      instruments thrown in. Obviously this is not barbershop style. If
      anyone has any info please send it my way. Or maybe this is not the
      group I should be asking. If so I apologize.
      Thanks
      MKJ