The Fault Line Auditioning Tenors!!!

  • bratzy_tns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 11:57 AM
      The Fault Line is currently auditioning tenors!!! The Fault Line is
      looking for a good looking 20-25 yr old male with an edgy tenor
      voice. You will be rounding out our 5 man vocal rock band. We have
      strong community backing, connections in the industry and a healthy
      book. This is a full time commitment with salary and benefits. We
      are about to release our debut album. Check us out at
      www.rockthefaultline.com and myspace.com/rockthefaultline. Please
      contact us at jeff@....