New acappella Portland singing group seeks singers

  • tiki_katin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2006
      We're building/writing/creating our Christmas repertiore, which
      includes the classics, new arrangements, and comedy (PDQ Bach is just
      the beginning...)

      Songs are all body-instrument, Bobby McFarin style; traditional
      quartet experience is not required. This is inventive, creative, and
      highly stylized singing, polished to performance grade. Think Cirque
      Du Soliel in voices. Now mix in Christmas music and themes.

      We'll book gigs, sing on the MAX, sing on the streets downtown, and
      show up for the big Christmas Tree lighting in Pioneer Courthouse
      Square. We also frequent private parties of friends.

      We practice once a week through the summer, plus song-writing sessions
      as we like, then twice a week in the fall, and start performing on the
      day after Thankgiving.

      If this sounds like something that you'd like... and if you've ever
      had the feeling that you wanted to be a synthesizer when you grew
      up... email me!

      Cheers,
      --Katin