Welcome

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2000
      Thanks for joining this new group and I hope it will prove to be a
      useful resource for fans and performers of a cappella music in the
      Pacific Northwest.

      Its success will depend in great part from the members themselves to
      be sure to use this free promotional and informative tool. Based on
      the successful Bay Area newsgroup which, over the years, have helped
      sell many a ticket, allowed singers and groups to find each other and
      helped keep everybody in the community informed.

      There is a lot of great a cappella music in your area and this is a
      way to help "connect the dots".

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella
      http://www.singers.com
      The A Cappella Foundation
      http://www.acappellafoundation.org
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com
    • RESCUE
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2000
        John,

        This egroup is great. Thanks for letting me know about it. Is it ok to send
        our monthly e-newsletter to everybody on the list?

        Sincerely,
        Josh McKenney
        RESCUE

        on 12/5/00 1:17 AM, Primarily A Cappella at harmony@... wrote:

        > Thanks for joining this new group and I hope it will prove to be a
        > useful resource for fans and performers of a cappella music in the
        > Pacific Northwest.
        >
        > Its success will depend in great part from the members themselves to
        > be sure to use this free promotional and informative tool. Based on
        > the successful Bay Area newsgroup which, over the years, have helped
        > sell many a ticket, allowed singers and groups to find each other and
        > helped keep everybody in the community informed.
        >
        > There is a lot of great a cappella music in your area and this is a
        > way to help "connect the dots".
        >
        > John Neal
        > Primarily A Cappella
        > http://www.singers.com
        > The A Cappella Foundation
        > http://www.acappellafoundation.org
        > Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
        > http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

        R e s c u e M i n i s t r i e s
        http://www.rescueministries.com
        info@...
        (503) 730-9874 / (801) 382-5806 FAX
        PO Box 1127, Gresham, OR 97030

        I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because
        it is the power of God for the salvation
        of everyone who believes: first for the
        Jew, then for the Gentile. R O M A N S 1:16
      • The Sassycats
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2000
          Please remove our address from this list. Thanks.