Come get a taste of DISH!

  • faded_501s
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      If you like the Kinsey Sicks, you'll love DISH! We are Seattle's one
      and only queer female a cappella septet. You are invited to our CD
      release party on February 15th, from 7-9pm, place to be announced.

      Come hear our crowd pleasers, including:
      The Woman with 10 Cats
      Constant Shaving
      Dyko Dyko
      and many more!

      Save WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15th from 7-9pm. Email me directly if you
      would like to know the location of the event. There is no cover
      charge.

      Deep Dish (Musical Director)