2006 Harmony Sweepstakes Festival seeks groups

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      The New Year brings another season for the acclaimed Harmony
      Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival and as usual we seek vocal groups who
      would like to participate in our events. Our regional shows offer
      groups the opportunity to perform in front of enthusiastic audiences
      along with celebrity judges who decide upon a regional champion. These
      winners are provided airfare and hotel rooms for two nights in the San
      Francisco Bay Area and the chance to perform at the prestigious
      National Finals.

      Groups of any style are very welcome with the only criteria being the
      groups must have between 3 to 7 members and sing unaccompanied by
      musical instruments. Always fun the Harmony Sweeps is a great
      opportunity to find new fans, meet other groups and to perform in a
      respected venue.

      Interested groups are encouraged to submit their applications soon as
      submission deadlines are approaching.

      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES SCHEDULE 2006

      Boston - March 25
      Chicago - March 25
      Los Angeles - April 1
      Mid-Atlantic (DC) - April 8
      New York - February 25
      Pacific NW (Olympia) - March 18
      Rocky Mountain (Denver) - March 18
      San Francisco - February 25

      National Finals â€" May 6

      For contacts, rules and further information please visit our web site:-
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      John Neal