Olympia-based Group Looking for a Mezzo

  • Jan Smallwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Six-woman a cappella group is seeking a mezzo soprano with a broad
      vocal range. Must be able to read music, perform simple choreography,
      and laugh at our jokes. We rehearse weekly in the Olympia area and
      perform locally on a regular basis. We are about having fun and making
      great music. If this sounds like you, please reply to this post.