Happy Holidays from Blue Jupiter!

  • bluejupiterpr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      Happy Holidays from Blue Jupiter!

      2005 has been a Busy Year for Blue Jupiter.
      Here's a quick recap ....

      -Blue Jupiter Management
      Blue Jupiter welcomes Diana Preisler to our team.
      Diana is a Broadway actress, voice over artist, and
      Board member of the Contemporary A
      Cappella Society.
      You can learn more about Diana in the Bio section of
      our website.
      http://www.bluejupiter.com

      - Christopher Price Thomas (we call him CT) is hired
      as Blue Jupiter's
      bass vocalist. Read more about him at
      www.BlueJupiter.com

      - Blue Jupiter Goes International
      We had an amazing experience performing in Hong Kong
      as a part of a major
      International Fashion show.
      The band has plans to return to Hong Kong and other
      major cities in China, and throughout Asia.

      - Oreo Cookies launches a contest looking for a new
      Jingle.
      Blue Jupiter arranges and records a funky version,
      submits a video, gets chosen as a
      finalist (out of thousands of entries), and WINS!
      The contest was hosted by
      Randy Jackson (from American Idol) who brought us to
      his recording
      studio to
      record a jingle that is playing on the radio in the US
      and Canada.
      Listen to our Oreo cookie commercial:
      http://www.bluejupiter.com

      - NEW ALBUM!
      "Blue Jupiter Live in New York City"
      is released on December 14, 2005.
      This is Blue Jupiter 's first live recording featuring
      the
      most-requested Blue Jupiter cover songs. On this
      recording you'll
      find songs like:
      Flip Flop 'n' Fly, Brand New Jones, Time After Time,
      Marty's Drum Solo, and All The Small Things.
      You can order this album at
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bluejupiter3

      - Scattered Flurries Tour Dates:
      Join Blue Jupiter this season in
      Waterford, WI; Montgomery-Lonsdale, MN; Dawson, MN;
      and Upper St. Clair, PA.
      Details for each show are listed at
      www.bluejupiter.com

      - Chat with Blue Jupiter online!
      We have added an online discussion board
      available on www.bluejupiter.com
      You can talk with the band or chat it up
      with other fans on the Blue Jupiter Forum. Sign up
      today (it's free) on the "Fans" section-
      or click:
      http://www.bluejupiter.com/forum/

      -2006 is going to be a big year for Blue Jupiter.
      Our 4th album
      "Realigned"
      will be available early on in '06,
      PLUS... we will be touring Nationwide beginning
      February.
      Check out.......
      http://www.bluejupiter.com
      for more information, tour schedules, and merchandise!

      -GIVE THE GIFT OF MUSIC........
      Check out Blue Jupiter's
      "Ear Candy" and "Scattered Flurries" and "Blue
      Jupiter Live in NYC" CD's
      Available at the Blue Jupiter Store on our website

      Blue Jupiter CD's make great Holiday gifts!
      Call 888-Go-2-JUPE or
      Email booking@... for bulk CD discounts.

      Happy Holidays Everyone!
      Marty, Chatham, Toby and CT

      Diana Preisler
      http://www.DianaPreisler.com

      Check out:http://www.BlueJupiter.com
      For Tour Schedules, Music, Updates, etc...

      And Purchase the New "Blue Jupiter Live in NYC" album!

      Board Member
      C A S A
      The Contemporary A cappella Society
      http://www.casa.org/eastcoastsummit
      A 501 (c) (3) CharityDedicated to Foster and Promote A cappella Music
      And To Create Harmony Through Harmony