Portland vocal jazz

  • George Lederer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005
      Our Portland-area quartet is looking for a bass. We
      sing jazz and swing tunes. We have professional
      experience behind us. We are committed to work hard,
      and have performance as a goal. If you think this is a
      fit for you, please call George at 503 734 7607 or
      write to glede0@...

      Thanks.

      http://mail.yahoo.com