Come Help Us Welcome Our New Director!!!!

  • Cindy Stalkup
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      Mission Valley Chorus, of Sweet Adelines International, invites you to
      come Meet Our New Director, Angela Suraci, as she (and we) begin a new
      "chapter" in our history.

      Angela is no stranger to Sweet Adelines -- she joined Bay AreaShowcase
      Chorus in 1998 and has served as an Assistant Director and Lead
      Section Leader since 1999. Her barbershop history started years before
      as her mother has been an active member since 1965 and is currently a
      member of Bay Area Showcase Chorus as well.

      She has always been active in music – singing in high school, college
      and professional choirs as well as pursuing a career in opera. Angela
      received a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and a
      BA in Psychology from San Francisco State University. She is also a
      private voice instructor and coaches quartets and choruses in the
      area.Angela was born in Castro Valley, CA, where her parents still
      reside. She is a project coordinator for CSAA (Triple A) in San
      Francisco for the Travel Transformation Program, and has lived in San
      Francisco for 22 years.

      Please join us this Tuesday evening, November 15th, at 7:30 p.m. at
      Nordahl Hall, 580 W. Parr Ave., Los Gatos as we welcome her into our
      fold with love, refreshment and song.

      We look forward to meeting many of you there!!!

      Cindy Stalkup
      Mission Valley Chorus