Versitile singer looking for group to join-new contact information

  • pacificgroove2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Would love to become part of an small to medium sized acappella group
      in which members improvise and/or co-create arrangements. Am intersted
      in a variety of styles.

      I'm a talented and skilled vocalist, bass-baritone, with a background
      that includes jazz, rock, musical theater, and classical music. I've
      sung in one vocal improv group, plus jazz, gospel, world music choirs,
      and musical theater vocal ensembles.

      Please phone me, Andrew, at 206-527-1041 or e-mail
      pacificgroove2002@...