Christmas Caroling Quartets seek Soprano and altos

  • val_vest
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005
      The Silverbells Carolers are currently seeking one soprano and 2 altos
      to join our company. Check out our new website for info on the
      company at www.silverbellscarolers.com
      We rehearse 2 nights a week: Sun nights all groups with a music
      director and one other night with individual quartets (flex night per
      the group). No pay for the rehearsal time but $30/hr performance
      pay. Last year our 2 groups needing singers sang 30-40 hours.
      There are about 70 songs in our rep but we carry books with the music
      so memorization isn't necessary. Good sight reading and quick
      learning as well as excellent harmony singing are a must.
      Call Valerie at 206-551-7804 or email at valvest@... for an
      audition time or more information. We are looking at auditioning
      Sunday evening 8/21 at Renton Civic Theatre. If this time doesn't
      work call anyway and we can arrange another time to hear you.