Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals results

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 12:07 AM
      Pacific Northwest regional champs Groove For Thought took top honors
      this weekend by being crowned National Champions at the Harmony
      Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival National Finals. With only a few
      points separating the groups it was one of the closest competitions in
      years and once again the sell-out crowd was treated to some top notch
      a cappella singing.

      As producers of the show we try hard every year to truly find the most
      exciting groups from around the country and to have the event be a
      showcase, not only for them, but for a cappella music in general. I
      think we can confidently say we have accomplished that once again this
      year.

      Thanks to all the groups who participated in our many events, to the
      regional producers for all their hard work and a special thanks to the
      audiences who year after year come out and support our shows. Here are
      the complete results.

      NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - Groove For Thought

      2nd Place - Face (Rocky Mountain)

      3rd Place - Fiveplay (Chicago)

      Audience Favorite - Face

      Best Original Song - "Walk the Straighter Road" Kevin Kunz - Groove
      For Thought

      Best Original Arrangement - "Paper Moon" Greg Murai - Moodswing

      To read a report of the event please visit:-

      http://www.acappellanews.com
      A CAPPELLA NEWS.
      A vocal harmony blog

      John Neal