I want to sing

  • kgendrano
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2005
      Looking to try out or sing for an a cappela group here in seattle..

      I'm originally from hawaii, have no real competetive a cappela
      experience, but looking to be pointed in the right direction on where
      i can try out or just sing for fun with. I have a natural ear to
      harmonize, and get stuck doing that to every song i hear on the
      radio.. hehe.. Neway, my hope is that someone see's this and help me
      out! ;)

      thanks

      kev