Seattle area bass newcomer seeks singing opportunities...

  • Peter Commons
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      Hi all -

      As mentioned in an email a month or so ago, I just started a new job in the
      Seattle area and now that I'm actually here am reposting a request for any
      information anyone has on groups in the greater Seattle/Issaquah (work/home)
      area that might be interested in a new bass in the near future. Or any
      suggestions about who to contact to find such a group. Or maybe even a few
      folks who'd like to put together a small group (say, 5 people or so). I was
      director of a 5 member SATBB amateur group in the SF Bay Area until I moved
      and don't want to give it up!

      Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

      Thanks,

      Peter Commons