bass seeking a cappella opportunities in Redmond area

  • pvcommons
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      Hello -

      It's looking more and more like I'll be heading to the Redmond area in the very near future.
      I'm currently in an amateur pop a cappella group in the San Francisco Bay Area and would
      love any information anyone has on groups in the greater Redmond area that might be
      interested in a new bass in the near future. Or any suggestions about who to contact to
      find such a group. Or maybe even a few folks who'd like to put together a small group
      (say, 5 people or so).

      Thanks!

      Peter Commons