Nationwide a cappella festival seeks groups to perform

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      The Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival is soon to commence its
      21st season and looks forward to another year of great performances.
      Considered to be a wonderful way to broaden the exposure of an a
      cappella group it is also a fun experience and a chance to perform
      with other vocal harmony groups.

      We are still accepting applications from groups interested in
      participating although interested groups should contact us soon. Open
      to groups of any style we welcome all singers looking for an
      opportunity to perform. For further information please visit: -

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      2005 HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES SCHEDULE

      Los Angeles - Feb 12
      Hermosa Community Theater
      Peter Nueshal
      310-543-1902 its_petern@...

      New York - Feb 26
      Symphony Space Performing Arts Center
      Townsend Belisle
      917-975-8686 info@...

      San Francisco - Feb 26
      Palace of Fine Arts
      Nate George
      415-455-8602 nate@...

      Boston - March 12
      Cohen Auditorium, Tufts University
      Marti Mahonney
      781-771-7516 mmmahoney@...

      Pacific NW (Olympia) - March 12
      Washington Center For Performing Arts, Olympia
      Gary Witley
      360-236-0301 gwitley@...

      Rocky Mountain (Denver) - March 26
      Tiekyo Loretto Hights Theater
      Rol Sharette
      888-949-2857 rjsharette@...

      Chicago - March 26
      Northshore Center for Performing Arts
      Andrew Blenderman
      847-228-1150 sweeps@...

      Mid-Atlantic (DC) - April 9
      Birchmere Auditorium
      Ted Donat
      703-519-1927 tdonat@...

      National Finals May 7

      Marin Veteran's Auditorium, San Rafael CA
      John Neal
      415-455-8602 harmony@...

      PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA
      http://www.singers.com