Realtime CD Available Now

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      Hi all,

      A quick note to say that Realtime's first CD "Four Brothers" is
      available on our web site: http://www.realtimequartet.com

      We're really pleased with the response it has generated so far! A big
      "thank you" to all the people who have given us glowing reviews based
      on early and pre-release copies. Another huge Thank You to Phil
      Alain, who created the original art for the cover.

      Here are the tracks:

      1. When The Saints Go Marchin' In, arr. Greg Volk
      2. Come Fly With Me, arr. Kevin Keller
      3. Loch Lomond, arr. Jonathan Quick
      4. I've Got A Gal In Kalamazoo, arr. Greg Volk
      5. Four Brothers, arr. Greg Volk
      6. The Birth Of The Blues, arr. David Wright
      7. All Of Me, arr. Scott Kitzmiller
      8. Yesterday I Heard The Rain, arr. Brent Graham
      9. Keep Your Sunny Side Up, arr. Greg Volk
      10. For Once In My Life, arr. Jim Clancy
      11. Everything's Coming Up Roses, arr. Greg Volk
      12. It Was A Very Good Year, arr. Ken Potter
      13. Anthem, arr. Rich Hasty

      Lots of people have called and emailed with concern, because the track
      list posted on Mainely A Cappella didn't include Loch Lomond! Loch
      Lomond is Mark's solo, and by far our most requested song. Please
      don't worry - no matter what it says on Mainely, Loch Lomond *IS* on
      the CD! :)

      Some good friends went through and tested the online purchase
      experience, and found that it's quite painless, as well as (of course)
      completely secure.

      Thanks everyone, and happy listening!

      Cheers,
      Tom, Mark, John and Tim - "Realtime"