### Realtime Draw Winners! ###

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      Hi all,

      We have closed the Realtime CD draw and picked the winners by random
      number.
      Congratulations to the following six lucky winners:

      * Chris Arnold, Waterloo, ON
      * Jon Powless, Port Orchard, WA
      * Cassandra Goes, Fremont, CA
      * Chris Yates, Arlington, VA
      * Ian Miller, BUDGEWOI, NSW, Australia!
      * Ralph Gazeley, Corvallis, OR

      You will all receive an autographed "Realtime - Four Brothers" CD in
      the mail
      shortly!

      Special congrats to Tim Pashon, who merits an autographed copy by
      virtue of
      referring the most people to the contest. Thanks Tim!

      If you're interested in getting a copy for yourself, please visit
      http://www.realtimequartet.com

      Cheers,
      Tom

      Tom Metzger
      Husband of Kari, Father of Ryan
      Bass singer, Realtime a cappella quartet -> http://www.realtimequartet.com
      CASA Ambassador for British Columbia
      VP of Product Development, Make Technologies