Realtime CD Done, samples posted, draw Oct 15

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 9:18 AM
      Hi all,

      Realtime's first CD "Four Brothers" is mixed and mastered and in
      production!

      I have posted a few sample MP3s on our web site
      http://www.realtimequartet.com if you want to have a listen.

      The official launch date has been set as October 15th, when the
      "purchase" links on the web site will go live.

      To celebrate the launch, we will be announcing who won free advance
      copies in the draw. Until then, you can still win! Right now Tim
      Pashton is slightly ahead in the "most referrals" category, but it's a
      horse race with two or three others.

      If we can work it out, the Applause show (and possibly other internet
      radio programs) will play the whole album on launch day, so you will
      have a chance to hear the tracks if you're savvy.

      Feels great to be done! We're really happy with the results.

      Cheers,
      Tom