Vocal Jazz Ensemble seeking Tenors/Basses

  • djh252000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 6:50 PM
      The OffBeats Vocal Jazz Ensemble is looking for tenors and basses.
      We don't sing just a cappella numbers but we do quite a bit of it.
      For the rest of our numbers, we work with a terrific rhythm trio. We
      are a relatively new ensemble - together for just over a year now. We
      have seen a lot of exciting growth this year, and we're going to see
      a lot more growth this next year as well - all we need are a few more
      tenors and basses. If you'd like to be in on the ground floor of an
      ensemble that's really going somewhere, contact us now!

      For more information, e-mail me or visit our website (below) for more
      information. You can also call us at (206) 363-3389 for information
      or to set up an audition.

      http://home.comcast.net/~ingoodvoice/offbeatsjazz.html

      Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested!!