brand new member from Vancouver BC - wants to sing again!

  • Steven Rhead
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      Thanks for fostering a community of this nature! I want to know if
      anything related goes on in the Vancouver, BC area... (?)

      I would really like to get involved...

      Feel absolutely free to get back in touch with me.
      I hope everyone is set for a great weekend...

      I'll be spending part of mine at the Caribbean Days Festival in
      North Vancouver - there should be lots of great music there.

      Waiting to hear from all/any of you.
      :)
      Cheers.

      -Steven