A Cappella Summit seeks groups

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2004
      The West Coast A Cappella Summit will be held the weekend of November
      6/7 in San Rafael, California. It's just a little early to announce the
      headliners but we can promise a stellar line up of top acts as usual.

      We are seeking groups who would like to perform over the weekend,
      particularly in our daytime showcase concerts. We also welcome any
      ideas and suggestions on classes or workshops you would like to see
      happen.

      Interested groups please contact us at summit@...

      Thanks.

      John Neal