Upcoming Vocal Jazz concert

  • Diane Hatch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2004
      The OffBeats vocal jazz ensemble is having our first full concert this upcoming Friday, June 4th, at the University Unitarian church in Seattle.

      The OffBeats is a 15-member mixed voice ensemble.  Although the group does usually perform some a cappella pieces, this concert we are only doing one a cappella number as an ensemble; the rest of the numbers will be performed with a rhythm trio of bass, drums, and piano.  We do have some smaller ensembles - a quartet and a quintet - doing a cappella numbers during the concert, however.

      Details:
      OffBeats Vocal Jazz Ensemble
      June 4th, 8 p.m.
      University Unitarian Church