Auditions for Chorus in Bellevue, WA

  • nbosell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004
      Are you looking for something a little more classical to round out your musical experience?

      The Bellevue-Based Cascadian chorale is holding auditions on June 26-27. The audition will take approximately 20 minutes. If you're accepted into the Chorale you will also be eligible for consideration as a member of the Cascadian Singers, the chamber ensemble of the Chorale (the singers' sound is similar to the Esoterics).

      The Cascadian Chorale sings a number of more classical choral works, but also performs newer pieces and has commissioned a number of pieces. As part of our season we perform the winners of our composition contest, the Cascadian Prize.

      If you're interested, Check for complete audition information at:

      http://www.cascadianchorale.org/Auditions.htm

      regards,

      Norman

      P.S. We're having a concert tomorrow night!
      Saturday, May 15 at 7:30 pm
      First Presbyterian Church of Bellevue
      1717 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue