Looking for a group in Seattle

  • acappellanut44
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004
      Hello,

      I am an Seattle tenor with lots of modern AC experience, as well
      as classical chops (I had an opera scholarship to University of
      Arizona for a while), and I'm looking to either join an established
      group or start a new one. Looking for a group who is willing to
      work, try new styles, and gig all over the place.....it's time for me
      to start singing again, and I'm ready to go full force into it. Some
      of my AC influences are M-pact, the Coats, the Bobs, Sixth Wave,
      Blind Man's Bluff, Blenders, etc.....that should give you a good
      idea. I am most easily reached at acappellanut@...; I tried
      to add that address to this account, but it wouldn't let me. Hope to
      hear from you all soon,

      Josh Killingsworth