new music on A Cappella Always

  • Eric Mueller, A Cappella Always
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:43 PM
      Hi all, just wanted to mention, I've added a ton of new music to A Cappella Always, the Internet's biggest and freshest all-a cappella radio station. Tune in any time for almost 12 solid hours of a cappella goodness, including new tracks from Stormy Weather, Acoustix, The Coats, Close Harmony Friends (of Slovakia!), Debbie Fleming, No Strings Attached, Looking for an Echo and more.

      (And if you're in a holiday mood, for whatever reason, the sister station A Cappella Holiday is always broadcasting a bit of winter cheer!)

      Both stations can be found at http://acappellaalways.com

      best,
      Eric

      __

      Eric Mueller, eric@...

      A Cappella Always and A Cappella Holiday, the 24x7 all-a cappella Internet radio stations!
      broadcasting since 2001 at http://acappellaalways.com