Portland State Unviersity Jazz Choir Concert

  • Michelle Horgen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2004
      Message
      Attached is the flyer for the upcoming concert by the Portland State Unversity Vocal Jazz Ensemble. Please forward it to anyone you think might be interested, and please join us if you can! The concert hall is room 75, on the ground floor of Lincoln Hall at PSU, on the corner of Market and Broadway in downtown Portland.

      Thank you,
      Michelle Horgen
      Vocal Jazz Director
      Portland State University

      michellehorgen@...
      503-307-9366

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        Aloha...

        Na Leo Lani, Hawaii's only chapter of Sweet Adelines International,
        is actively seeking a Director. We are presently a 29 year-old
        satellite chorus of 40 women. If you think you may be interested in
        finding out more about this opportunity, please contact Claudia, our
        present co-Director at clc4mail@h....

        Mahalo!