Director Search

  • nuuanubass
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
      Aloha,
      Hawaii's chapter of Sweet Adelines International is in search of a
      director. We are a chorus of 40+ women dedicated to the barbershop
      artform. For more information, please contact our President at
      christenor@....
    • Michelle Horgen
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2004
        Message
        Attached is the flyer for the upcoming concert by the Portland State Unversity Vocal Jazz Ensemble. Please forward it to anyone you think might be interested, and please join us if you can! The concert hall is room 75, on the ground floor of Lincoln Hall at PSU, on the corner of Market and Broadway in downtown Portland.

        Thank you,
        Michelle Horgen
        Vocal Jazz Director
        Portland State University

        michellehorgen@...
        503-307-9366

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2004
          Aloha...

          Na Leo Lani, Hawaii's only chapter of Sweet Adelines International,
          is actively seeking a Director. We are presently a 29 year-old
          satellite chorus of 40 women. If you think you may be interested in
          finding out more about this opportunity, please contact Claudia, our
          present co-Director at clc4mail@h....

          Mahalo!