NW Regional Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

  • nwharmonysweepstakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2004
      The NW Regional Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival is on
      Saturday, March 13th, 2004 in Olympia, WA.

      Due to numerous requests, we have moved the application deadline for
      the NW Harmony Sweepstakes to January 31, 2004. (It used to be January
      16th).

      So, don't delay! Download the NW application (PDF format) from
      Masterworks Choral Ensemble's (host) website at this link:

      http://www.mce.org/harmony_sweep.html

      If you cannot get the application download, send a request for a hard
      copy to:

      Gary Witley

      gwitley@...

      Past winners have included:

      Second Chance
      The Standards
      Eclipse
      Total Experience Gospel Choir
      The Standards
      The Heebie-Jeebies
      Kickshaw
      M-pact
      Trenchcoats (now called the Coats)

      You can also contact Mr. Witley for answers to your questions.

      Please forward this e-mail to any groups in your address book that
      might be interested in competing.

      Keep singing!

      Gary Witley
      Masterworks Choral Ensemble