Director Search

  • nuuanubass@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2003
      Aloha,

      The ladies of Na Leo Lani, Hawaii's only Chapter of Sweet Adelines
      International, are looking for a director. If this position is
      something that you may be interested in, please contact our
      President at christenor@....

      Mahalo, and Happy Holidays!
    • nuuanubass
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
        Aloha,
        Hawaii's chapter of Sweet Adelines International is in search of a
        director. We are a chorus of 40+ women dedicated to the barbershop
        artform. For more information, please contact our President at
        christenor@....
      • Michelle Horgen
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 29, 2004
          Message
          Attached is the flyer for the upcoming concert by the Portland State Unversity Vocal Jazz Ensemble. Please forward it to anyone you think might be interested, and please join us if you can! The concert hall is room 75, on the ground floor of Lincoln Hall at PSU, on the corner of Market and Broadway in downtown Portland.

          Thank you,
          Michelle Horgen
          Vocal Jazz Director
          Portland State University

          michellehorgen@...
          503-307-9366

          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2004
            Aloha...

            Na Leo Lani, Hawaii's only chapter of Sweet Adelines International,
            is actively seeking a Director. We are presently a 29 year-old
            satellite chorus of 40 women. If you think you may be interested in
            finding out more about this opportunity, please contact Claudia, our
            present co-Director at clc4mail@h....

            Mahalo!